Sunday, December 25, 2011

EYE CANDY

Hello everyone,hope you had a wonderful Christmas day like i did. Leo nimeamua kuongeza section mpya iitwayo EYE CANDY:SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE EYES. Kwenye hii section nitakua naonyesha picha za nguo, accessories na siku nyingine hata mazingira(nature). Different things inspire me and i belive for you to have a good eye for fashion you must have a platform of different things and pictures that inspire you.   
My inspiration for today ni colour blocking Royal blue na green. I think these two colours work perfect together and im looking forward to incorporate them in my wardrobe. I hope i have inspired you in some way so go on and be creative and create a look of your own.


Since my feature for today is colour blocking nimeona niwaongezee ingizo jipya. Apparently colour blocking your lips is also on trend. So if you think your bold enough to try it by all means do. for a less dramatic look colour block colours of the same palette.

DO YOU THINK YOUR DARING ENOUGH TO TRY COLOUR BLOCKING YOUR LIPS?

STAY FABULOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment