Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ONE ITEM 3 DIFFERENT WAYS: PURPLE BODY CON SKIRT

Hello precious viewers, hope all is well with you. I'm happy to remind you that this coming Saturday we will be opening new stock 28/07/2012. Unfortunately due to the fact that I have just got back, na nimechelewa kidogo sito weza ku post pictures za upcoming stock maana process nzima ya kuandaa viwalo na upigaji picha wenyewe ni kubwa kidogo. Ninaomba umniwie radhi wapenzi wangu. Lakini nawahakikishia mzigo ni mzuri sana. Viwalo nilivyovaa hapo chini nimevipata stock hii mpya so i think you can have an idea of what to expect mwezi huu. If a PLUS size diva like me can get something I surely believe all of you can get something hot. So please don't miss this Saturday like usual doors open @ 7am.
 Today on ONE ITEM 3 DIFFERENT WAYS I have featured my Purple body con skirt. In the course of the next three days I'm going to show you how I colour block my skirt three different ways so please stay tuned.

COLOUR BLOCK DIVA
 pink pilot blouse 15,000/-, Purple body con skirt 40,000/- & black bag 35,000/-

 Love my choker got it as a birthday present,thanks to my precious friend Doreen

My hair (high bun) is styled by Doreen and is inspired by Kim Kardashian & Jennifer Lopez  
 Coming soon a Video tutorial on how to do this lovely bun at home.



5 comments:

  1. Hello Olivia,

    Please keep beautiful three casual blouse for me. Atlease blouse is easy to choose...You know my style: floral, prints, plain, u choose. and anything you think will look good on me...lol

    I'm coming back early August.

    +250784080164

    Die-hard fun/shopaholic

    Sie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sie, got some really hot winter stuff that i know you'll love. Can't wait uvione. thanx for the support me love

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaman so sad kwa sisi ambao 2po mikoani atutapata wasaa wa kchoose nguo,cause 2meshazooea kchoose mzigo mpya ukiwa ume post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia you look fabulous - you are such an inspiration for curvy women around here. Can't wait the new stuff - see u on sat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you darling, I'm humbled to know I'm inspiring curvy women out there. You can be big but still look hot and beautiful. See you on Saturday me love.

    ReplyDelete