Friday, July 20, 2012

Morning dolls, hope your Friday has started well. Today I'm finishing my last look on ONE ITEM 3 DIFFERENT WAYS. Yes you can rock prints to work and still look professional.I toned down the look by pairing the top with a black blazer with a hint of red. COLOR COMBO TIP: to all the people who love mixing and matching, leopard print goes so well with red and caramel.      

BOARDROOM BOLD
 Animal print top 15,000/-, Marks & Spencer body con skirt 25, shoes 30,000/-

 blazer 40,000/-

My fashion inspiration: pairing ANIMAL PRINT , RED & CARAMEL/DARK TAN 


STAY FABULOUS !!!

4 comments:

  1. this look is a killer good work
    Sie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mу brоtheг suggеstеd I might like this ωebѕitе.
    He was entirely right. This ρost truly maԁe my dаy.
    Yοu cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
    Also visit my page :: baby jogger city select

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am humbled to know the post has made your day. please be visiting more often. I will definitely check out your page. thanx for stopping bye

    ReplyDelete