Friday, July 27, 2012

ONE ITEM 3 DIFFERENT WAYS: GREEN PASTURE

Hello dolls, thank GOD it's Friday. Tomorrow (28/7/2012) is the big day so don't forget to tell all your friends and family. New stock is in, na tutakua wazi kuanzia saa moja asubui.

Below I have posted the continuation of ONE ITEM 3 DIFFERENT WAYS and to colour block my skirt I've opted for a green top, a yellow belt plus my coral heels. I must say it takes a real fashionista to colour block 4 different colours without making the whole look seem tacky and a big fashion no no. This is the little trick I used to make sure I don't look like a walking colour wheel. I paired my whole look with a simple black handbag and viola!there you have my style secret. I'm super colourful but yet I look classy and effortless.   
GREEN PASTURE
 Top 15,000/-, belt 5,000/-, skirt 40,000/- and bag 35,000/-





STAY BLESSED!!!


 

3 comments:

  1. umependeza saaana umeni impress kuwa hata sisi wenye bantu figures twaweza tokelezea kifashion. will come early in the morning tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nimependa sana nguo zako na price inaonekana iko fair, niko mkoani ila jumamosi ntakua dar na ntatafuta duka nije nijipatie angalau office wear, nikishindwa kufika ntakutwangia uniongezee maelekezo. asante

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Olivier, please buy two trench coat for me

    Black and brown or another interesting color

    Sie

    Kumbuka mikono mirefu

    ReplyDelete