Thursday, September 13, 2012

SPOT THE TREND: EXPOSED ZIPPER

Hello beauties, it's my prayer your all fine this Thursday morning and work has started well. For some reason every time I want to do a post on the exposed zipper trend something has to come up. so I decided today that I was going to sit down and make sure I compose everything and do a post whether I liked it or not. I'm glad to say I did it yeeeey.You may have noticed celebs rocking the exposed zipper trend. Zippers bring that certain edginess typically associated with the rocker-chic style that I love. For a more "girlie meets sexy" touch opt for a dress/gown with zippers at the back like Eva Longoria, Cameron Diaz  and Kim K and i'm sure you'll be turning heads all night long. Exposed zippers are every where dresses, tops, leggings, shoes,bags & accessories.




























STAY FABULOUS !!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment