Thursday, April 25, 2013

PRIMARY COLORED BLOUSES FOR ONLY 15,000/-



Hello dolls, hope your all good my sincere apologies that we are forced to reschedule our opening day to  4th May 2013 due to reasons beyond our capabilities. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience that we might have caused you.
 FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR INQUIRY ADD US ON WHATS UP +254 719 772240
This is to all my precious customers who are trying to contact us through our TIGO number but to no avail. First and foremost I would like to ask for your forgiveness. I’m currently not in town and so I’m roaming. While roaming I get charged highly to even receive calls and thus making it very impossible to answer all the calls. Can you kindly add me on what’s up or call +254 719 772240. Thank you for understanding. 

 OUR PRIMARY COLORED BLOUSE COLLECTION





  




No comments:

Post a Comment