Monday, May 7, 2012

LADIES NIGHT OUT WITH MY GIRL FRIENDS


Hello dolls, Hope your monday has started great. Today I've posted what I wore for a night out with my friends. I love my scarf print shirt, it makes me feel so girlie and feminine na hizo rangi zake. I'm rocking two trends in one, kwanza scarf print is currently trending na pili kwenye hilo hilo shati langu lina hints za rangi ya mint na peach ambazo nazo ziko on trend kwasababu ni Pastel colours. I feel like a million bucks. Msikose tarehe 26/05/2012 scarf print blouse/shirts zitakuwepo kwa elfu 15,000/- Tsh tuu. Please forgive me for the poor quality pictures took them on my Phone. Have a blessed week full of joy, happiness and blessings.


Isn't my lil colour block cross-body bag adorable? I'm inlove with it. Kwa wale wapenzi wa handbags msikose tarehe 26/05/2012 tutakua na mapochi ya ukwee kwa bei yetu nzuri ya elfu 35,000/- tuu. Kwawale mnaotaka handbags za order kwa 60,000/- bado hamjachelewa kuweka order yako tuma sms kwenye number 0719 935701. Hakikisha umeandika jina lako na specifications za aina ya pochi unayotaka. Kama unataka pochi nyekundu au kijani then please specify on your text.

Scarf print shirt 15,000/-Tsh, jeggings 15,000/- Tsh and handbag 35,000/- Tsh

STAY FABULOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment